(518) 962-4590, 171 Merriam Forge Rd, Westport, NY 12993 – E-mail
aerobiefieldspottery.com Meredith Johnston’s pottery features distinctive decorative and functional stoneware. Bowls, pitchers, casseroles, vases and crafts may be purchased locally at stores, farmers’ markets, or by commission.
(518) 873-6466, 7590 Court Street, Elizabethtown, NY - E-Mail
Museum and Historical Society, displays more than 6,000 artifacts, documents and art, representing two centuries of Essex County life. Lectures, workshops & tours as well as a formal garden, a lean-to and sugar house and an authentic fire tower.
(518) 962-4386, 154 Sayre Rd Westport, NY 12993 crookedbrookstudios.com
An encounter with the improbable in a hidden Adirondack Valley, monumental sculptures, paintings. Contemplate, picnic, draw, play. Please call to arrange a visit. E-mail
518-412-2525, Grange Hall, Rte 22, Whallonburg, NY, www.brtf.com
Provides young people with theatrical training and experience. talented children, ages 8 to 14, that work for 3 weeks to put together a musical production. 2014 show on August 8, 9, 10 will be Disney’s Peter Pan, Jr.
Main St. Rte 9N, 22; PO Box 96, Westport, NY 12993
“The Park that brings people together”
Summer concerts and activities in the Park. A lifeguard equipped, public beach. Skating and sledding in winter. Heritage Festival, flower gardens, picnic tables, benches, beautiful view, Plein Air
(888) 962-4720, 126 Dudley Rd Westport, NY 12993
Founded in 1885, Camp Dudley is the oldest camp in the USA for boys ages 10 1/2 to 15. Camp Dudley at Kiniya for girls ages 9-15.
518-929-1888. Fishing charters on Lake Champlain, June thru Oct. Steigercraft 25 ft hardtop. Lake Trout, Salmon, Bass, Perch, and Sightseeing. USCG Master license 50 ton; located in Westport and Catskill. E-Mail
(518) 526-4520. Main St. Masonic Lodge, Essex NY www.essextheatre.org
Bringing good inexpensive theatre to the surrounding communities, and to provide an opportunity for local adults and youth to participate in production of plays and musicals.
This year we will engage 100 or more people in acting or singing and another 30 in support roles, .See web for schedule and how to participate. Shows in August 2013. E-mail
(518) 962-8650, Main St, Rt 9N Westport, NY 12993
Annual “Adirondack Agricultural Fair” with many shows daily. 2014 theme: “It’s Maple Season” Arts & Crafts for sale and exhibits. New: ‘Kids Game Show’ and a Bear & Dog Show. Demos by maple producers. Carnival rides, parking and most shows are included in the $10 admission price. August 13-17, 2014.
(518) 962-4899, 20 Washington St, Westport, NY 12993 www.westportmarina.com/galley Memorable lakeside dining, on deck or air-conditioned dining room. Lunch, dinner, late night bar menu. Live weekend entertainment. Saturday BBQ features. Monday night trivia. Wednesday piano jazz. Groups welcome. Free WiFi. Pets welcome on deck. Father’s Day to Labor Day. E-mail
518-963-8662, Whallonsburg Grange Hall E-mail
Shows current, classic, foreign and independent movies from September to May at the Whallonsburg Grange Hall in Essex, NY
(518) 962-2400, 1424 County Rte 10 Westport, NY 12993
www.meadowmount.com – E-mail
A seven week, summer school for talented music students. Students work under outstanding faculty and present three concerts each week, open to the public, Sunday, Wednesday, & Friday 7:30 pm.
(518) 962-4750, 96 Furnace Point Rd Westport, NY 12993
Lakeside beach resort. Restaurant, lakeside dining at the Coco Cafe, comfortable cottages, waterskiing, wakeboarding, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, swimming pool, tennis. Live music throughout the summer. Seasonal.
(518) 412-2712, 60 Sisco St. PO Box 413, Westport, NY 12993 www.overtimephotography.com Large capacity photo booth entertains guests and creates memories with unlimited photos during events. Fun props, photo frames, a scrapbook, custom DVDs, and green screen options. Personalize photo strips with date, names, logo, etc. Custom layouts available. Serving New York and New England, but will travel anywhere. E-Mail for brochures and questions.
518-963-4555 – PO Box 68, Essex, NY 12935
Specializing in the conservation of paintings and collections care for cultural institutions and private collections.