(518) 873-6466, 7590 Court Street, Elizabethtown, NY - E-Mail
Museum and Historical Society, displays more than 6,000 artifacts, documents and art, representing two centuries of Essex County life. Lectures, workshops & tours as well as a formal garden, a lean-to and sugar house and an authentic fire tower.
(518) 412-2712, 60 Sisco St. PO Box 413, Westport, NY 12993 www.overtimephotography.com Large capacity photo booth entertains guests and creates memories with unlimited photos during events. Fun props, photo frames, a scrapbook, custom DVDs, and green screen options. Personalize photo strips with date, names, logo, etc. Custom layouts available. Serving New York and New England, but will travel anywhere. E-Mail for brochures and questions.
(518) 962-4590, 171 Merriam Forge Rd, Westport, NY 12993 – E-mail
Meredith Johnston’s pottery features distinctive decorative and functional stoneware. Bowls, pitchers, casseroles, vases and crafts may be purchased locally at stores, farmers’ markets, or by commission.
Main St. Rte 9N, 22; PO Box 96, Westport, NY 12993
Summer concerts in the park on Thursday evenings. A lifeguard equipped, public beach. Skating and sledding in winter.
(888) 962-4720, 126 Dudley Rd Westport, NY 12993
Founded in 1885, Camp Dudley is the oldest camp in the USA for boys ages 10 1/2 to 15. Camp Dudley at Kiniya for girls ages 9-15.
(518) 962-8650, Main St, Rt 9N Westport, NY 12993
Annual “Adirondack Agricultural Fair” with many shows daily. Arts & Crafts for sale and exhibits. Several demonstrations daily. Carnival rides, parking and most shows are included in the $10 admission price. July 31-August 4, 2013.
(518) 962-4899, 20 Washington St, Westport, NY 12993 www.westportmarina.com/galley Memorable lakeside dining, on deck or air-conditioned dining room. Lunch, dinner, late night bar menu. Live weekend entertainment. Saturday BBQ features. Groups welcome. Free WiFi. Pets welcome on deck. Father’s Day to Labor Day. E-mail
(518) 962-2077 , (800) 440-8074 6096, NYS Route 9N, Westport, NY 12993
Advocates and provides mental health support services. Self Help; Community Centers; Crisis Alternatives: 24 hours, seven days. United Way of Clinton and Essex Counties agency. E-Mail
(518) 962-8717, 763 NYS Route 22 Wadhams, NY 12993
wadhamsfreelibrary.org - E-Mail
Public library next to the Falls of the Boquet River in Wadhams. Books, magazines, interlibrary loan, internet access, story hour, lecture series, book group. Free Wi-Fi.
(518) 962-8244, 25 Sisco St. Westport, NY 12993
K-12 building with 275 students. Educating and preparing students to be contributing members of the school and community.
(518) 962-4470, (800) 600-6655, Country Club Way, Westport, NY 12993
www.westportcountryclub.com – - E-mail
Historic, championship, 18 hole golf; Golf Shop. Full service restaurant / bar. Lunches, weddings, private parties, evening pub menu. Seasonal.
6459 Main St. Rte 9N,22 PO Box 394 Westport, NY 12993
Westport’s community, visitor, and heritage center. Serves residents and visitors for classes, art shows, meetings, concerts, and tells our community heritage. Contact us about using the center.
(518) 962-4356, 20 Washington St. PO Box 410, Westport, NY 12993
www.westportmarina.com - E-mail
Dockage, full service, parts, repairs. boat rentals. Marine supplies, clothing, gifts, toys, books. Memorable lakeside dining. Free WiFi. Pets welcome. Weekend entertainment. Events. Home of Shipstore.com. Yanmar, Volvo Penta, Zodiac, Cummins Onan generators for home, commercial and marine use.
keep looking »