(518) 962-4590, 171 Merriam Forge Rd, Westport, NY 12993 – E-mail
aerobiefieldspottery.com Meredith Johnston’s pottery features distinctive decorative and functional stoneware. Bowls, pitchers, casseroles, vases and crafts may be purchased locally at stores, farmers’ markets, or by commission.
Main St. Rte 9N, 22; PO Box 96, Westport, NY 12993
“The Park that brings people together”
Summer concerts and activities in the Park. A lifeguard equipped, public beach. Skating and sledding in winter. Heritage Festival, flower gardens, picnic tables, benches, beautiful view, Plein Air
(518) 962-8650, Main St, Rt 9N Westport, NY 12993
2017, 169th Annual Fair “Kick it up in the Barnyard” Aug 16-20.
Arts & Crafts sale and exhibits. Demonstrations daily. Carnival rides;
$10 admission includes; All Carnival Rides, most shows; parking;
Children 3 and under FREE!
Aug 17 Trailer Races; Figure 8, Truck Demo
Aug 18, 19 Truck Pulls
Aug 20 Demolition Derby
(518) 962-4899, 20 Washington St, Westport, NY 12993 www.westportmarina.com/galley Memorable lakeside dining, on deck or air-conditioned dining room. Lunch, dinner, late night bar menu. Live weekend entertainment. Saturday BBQ features. Monday night trivia. Wednesday piano jazz. Groups welcome. Free WiFi. Pets welcome on deck. Father’s Day to Labor Day. E-mail
518-963-7385, 6 Leaning Rd. Essex, NY 12936 E-mail
Offers farm and forest themed early childhood education, year-round for ages birth to nine. Full-time sports & Day Care Program, Forest and Farm kindergarten, Pre-K, first, second, and third grades, farm and forest summer camp.
Ledge Hill Studio (518) 962-2043, 1167 Ledge Hill Rd. Westport, NY 12993
In business for 15 years quietly creating in the northern Adirondacks. Handmade paper, original print greeting cards. Gourd art sculptures, birdhouses, etc. available at local festivals. Most recently gourds, printing, and painting.
(518) 962-2400, 1424 County Rte 10 Westport, NY 12993 www.meadowmount.com – E-mail A seven week, summer school for talented music students. Students work under outstanding faculty and present three concerts each week, open to the public, Sunday, Wednesday,& Friday 7:30 pm.
(518) 412-2712, 60 Sisco St. PO Box 413, Westport, NY 12993 www.overtimephotography.com Large capacity photo booth entertains guests and creates memories with unlimited photos during events. Fun props, photo frames, a scrapbook, custom DVDs, and green screen options. Personalize photo strips with date, names, logo, etc. Custom layouts available. Serving New York and New England, but will travel anywhere. E-Mail for brochures and questions.
(518) 962-8717, 763 NYS Route 22 Wadhams, NY 12993
wadhamsfreelibrary.org – E-Mail
Public library next to the Falls of the Boquet River in Wadhams. Books, magazines, interlibrary loan, internet access, story hour, lecture series, book group. Free Wi-Fi.
(518) 962-8244, 25 Sisco St. Westport, NY 12993
K-12 public school with 275 students. Educating and preparing students to be contributing members of the school and community.
(518) 962-4470, Country Club Way, Westport, NY 12993
Historic, championship, 18 hole golf; New ownership in 2017.
Only 50 minutes from the I-87 (I-15) Canada Border Crossing, Exit 31 Westport, NY. Seasonal.
6459 Main St. Rte 9N,22, PO Box 394, Westport, NY 12993
Westport’s community, visitor, and heritage center. Serves residents and visitors for classes, art shows, meetings, concerts, and tells our community heritage. Contact us about using the center. 518-795-4280
(518) 962-4356, 20 Washington St. PO Box 410, Westport, NY 12993
www.westportmarina.com – E-mail
Dockage, full service, parts, repairs. boat rentals. Marine supplies, clothing, gifts, toys, books. Memorable lakeside dining. Free WiFi. Pets welcome. Weekend entertainment. Yanmar, Volvo Penta, Zodiac, Cummins Onan generators for home, commercial and marine use.