(518) 962-8989, 68 Barber Lane, Westport, NY 12993
www.barberhomesteadpark.com Free WiFi – E-mail
Campground featuring full RV hookups and tent camping. Pet friendly. Relaxed atmosphere. Centrally located to Vermont and Adirondack attractions.
(518) 962-2350, 7103 NYS Rte 9N PO Box 323 Westport, NY 12993
A full service Farmstay vacation experience, including lodging, farm to table dining, recreation, local food products, special events and educational programs.
518-335-1966, 1234 Stevenson Rd, Westport NY 12993
http://www.innwestport.com – E-mail
12-room Inn open May through October. Private baths, AC, free Wi-Fi. Inn Breakfast available to guests and public from 8-10am Mon-Fri, 8-11am Sat/Sun.
(518) 962-4401, Youngs Rd at I-87, exit 31 Westport, NY.
Modern motel with seven rooms, with tub/shower combination, air conditioning, cable TV. On request: room phones, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker. Open All Year. Rates :$89.00 – $105.00
(518) 546-7361, 5046 NY State Rte 9N Westport, NY 12993
Cottages overlooking Lake Champlain. Night and weekly rentals. Sleep 2 to 4 per cottage. Seasonal.
66 Fairground Way, Westport on Lake Champlain, NY
Tents, Tall Campers, Large RVs, NYS Boat Launch 1 mile,
Call 518-859-6655 or 578-0097 for rates, and reservations
(518) 962-4750, 96 Furnace Point Rd Westport, NY 12993
Lakeside beach resort. Restaurant, lakeside dining at the Coco Cafe, comfortable cottages, waterskiing, wakeboarding, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, swimming pool, tennis. Live music throughout the summer. Seasonal.
(518) 962-4800, Maple Way, off Rte 9N, 22, Westport. PO Box 362
Ian DeGroff, Mgr.
Farm related, private membership club and working farm.
(518) 962-4001, Main St, Westport, NY 12993
Country inn. Rooms with bath, TV in every room. Receptions, parties, casual / fine dining, take-out, buffet, pizza. Tavern with large screen TV. Across tracks from Depot Theatre and Amtrak.
Under new ownership August 29, 2016
(518) 962-4501. Champlain Ave, Rte 22, Westport, NY
Eight guest rooms in lakeside Adirondack motel, next to public launch site. Each room provides: color cable TV. in-room coffee maker, fridge and microwave. Cross ventilation, new fans and the lake breeze make the rooms comfortable.
Flagstone patio with grill, picnic tables, view of Lake and VT.
Call ahead for pets.
(518) 962-8500, 6708 Main St. Rte 9N, Self Storage; Boats, RVs. Apartments.
Authorized U-Haul dealer. E-mail