(518) 962-4500, 252 Rte 22, PO Box 373 Westport, NY
New construction, restoration, remodeling, plumbing/heating, electrical, Retail hardware and lumber.
(518) 962-8281, 6472 Main St. Rte 9N, 22 PO Box 426 Westport, NY
Gift shop featuring Vera Bradley handbags & accessories, jewelry, local pottery, candles, linens, stationery. Clothing boutique features Alps, Tribal, Splendor & Woolrich sportswear for men and women. Laundry, dry cleaning pick up; Gift wrap and mail, UPS.
(518) 983-3316, 6478 Main St, PO Box 99, Westport, NY 12993
www.champlainbank.com – E-mail
Full service independent, local, community-owned commercial bank.
2 Champlain Ave PO Box 249 Westport, NY 12993
Keeping YOU Connected since 1905… In addition to quality telephone service and unlimited nationwide calling we offer FIBER optic Broadband with speeds from 50mbps…100mbps…1 gig
(518) 962-8512, 7556 NYS Rte. 9N Westport, NY 12993
Dedicated to equine rescue and rehabilitation, and to restoring horsemanship, the heritage and humane treatment of the horse. E-mail
518-907-4581 A full-service interior design firm fusing green design, ecological sustainability and historically sensitive architectural renovation.
518-963-4300 – 2310 Main St, Essex, NY. www.lakechamplainyogaandwellness.com
Your local haven for Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Massage and Physical Therapy – all in Essex, NY!
We are here to assist you in cultivating balanced wellness. Move, stretch, and relax in one of our multi-level Weekly Yoga Classes, or try an amazing, transformational session of Yoga Therapy or Physical Therapy. Promote well-being and balance with a relaxing massage. Our professional and talented wellness mentors are Susan Cerny, Karin DeMuro, Michael Fergot, Kristen Hatch, and Michelle Maron. See you at LCY&W!
Visit LCY&W on Facebook
518-963-7385, 6 Leaning Rd. Essex, NY 12936
Lakeside School is a farm- and forest-based Waldorf school in Essex County, New York that serves families with young children up to third grade. Situated amidst the Adirondack mountains and the fertile farmland of the Boquet River Valley, this school provides an enriching natural setting for its many programs, including year-round Childcare, a farm- and field-based Kindergarten, and mixed-grade Early Elementary instruction.
At Lakeside, children learn about themselves and the world around them. It is a place where children can still be children as they learn to be contributing members of a community. The experiences at Lakeside lay a strong foundation for success in all areas of life by fostering confdence, self-reliance, independence, a genuine interest in others, and a life-long love of learning.
Parents and community members are invited to participate in our parent education evenings, work parties, community events and rich festival life.
Lakeside School runs from early September to mid-June and is a developing member of the Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America. It is located on the corners of Cook and Leaning Road in Essex, NY at Black Kettle Farm.
Lakeside School is recognized and chartered by the NYS Department of Education and is a developing member of the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America.
(518) 962-2400, 1424 County Rte 10 Westport, NY 12993 www.meadowmount.com – E-mail A seven week summer school for talented and devoted music students. A school with “a special spirit that is conducive to total concentration on excellence in musical performance” and a place to enjoy the camaraderie of other young people from around the world who are serious about their musical development. Students work under outstanding faculty and present three concerts each week, open to the public, Sunday, Wednesday,& Friday 7:30 pm.
(518) 962-2077, (800) 440-8074, 6096 NYS Route 9N, Westport, NY 12993
Advocates and provides mental health support services. Self Help; Community Centers; Crisis Alternatives: 24 hours, seven days. United Way of Clinton and Essex Counties agency. E-Mail
(518) 962-4467, 192 Champlain Ave. Rte 22, PO Box 40, Westport, NY 12993
Wayne Shepard. General insurance, Home, Auto, Business, Boat, RV, Etc.
(518) 412-2712, 60 Sisco St. PO Box 413, Westport, NY 12993 www.overtimephotography.com Large capacity photo booth entertains guests and creates memories with unlimited photos during events. Fun props, photo frames, a scrapbook, custom DVDs, and green screen options. Personalize photo strips with date, names, logo, etc. Custom layouts available. Serving New York and New England, but will travel anywhere. E-Mail for brochures and questions.
(518) 962-4356, 20 Washington St, Westport, NY 12993
www.westportmarina.com – E-mail
Lake Champlain, Adirondack, children’s books; toys, clothing, tableware, gifts
gifts, jewelry, marine supplies. Something for everyone!
Expect the unexpected.
(518) 962-4948, PO Box 421, Westport NY 12993
Interior design and fine furnishings. E-Mail
(518) 962-4986, 187 Youngs Rd, Westport, NY 12993 – Ted Taylor
Tree and shrub care, pruning, removals, stump grinding.Fully insured, Certified NYS Arborist – E-mail
Greenhouse & Nursery Landscaping, locally grown trees shrubs; Annuals, perennials.
(518) 873-6713, 7521 Court St. PO Box 282, Elizabethtown, NY 12932
New York State’s Oldest family funeral home. Founded in the 1820’s by Jacob Allen, a nephew of Ethan Allen. Family serving families since 1841. Jay Heald in 2014 acquired WM Marvin’s Sons Home in Elizabethtown from Walter “Smitty” Marvin III.
(518) 962-8219, 8 Harris Lane, Westport
www.westportnylibrary.org – E-mail
Century old public library on the historic, library lawn. Book groups. Free WiFi.
(518) 962-4356, 20 Washington St. PO Box 410, Westport, NY 12993
www.westportmarina.com – E-mail
Dockage, full service, parts, repairs. boat rentals. Marine supplies, clothing, gifts, toys, books. Memorable lakeside dining. Free WiFi. Pets welcome. Weekend entertainment. Yanmar, Volvo Penta, Zodiac, Cummins Onan generators for home, commercial and marine use.