518-962-8670, 7052 NYS RTE-9N, Westport NY 12993
Entertainment bookings (bands/DJ’s/Karaoke) for all events including weddings, class reunions, corporate and private parties. Music instruction, drum lessons, and vocal coaching.
518-546-1040, 4314 MAIN STREET, PORT HENRY, NY 12974
Criminal defense, family court, personal injury, and traffic tickets.
518-962-4842, 14 Marks Rd, Westport, NY 12993
(518) 429-3037, 780 Nys Route 22, Westport, NY 12993
Hance Heating & Plumbing strives to provide quality heating installation, service and repair to home owners, so they can have a worry free heating season.
(518) 310-2277, PO Box 25 · Essex, NY 12936
Essex Editions offers a hybrid publishing model that they call artisanal media. Think of it as mentored publishing and promotion for indies. Indie authors. Indie artists. Indie makers and entrepreneurs and activists. Think of Essex Editions as your reliable partner and your experienced coach.
(518) 962-4810, PO Box 388, Westport, NY 12993-0388
Adirondack Harvest is a community organization formed out of concern for the loss and abandonment of farmland in the Adirondacks. Members realized that to keep local food available and to preserve the scenic vistas that farmland provides, farming needs to be profitable. Founding members also had a strong commitment to sustainable farms and wanted to insure that farm-fresh food is available. We currently operate as a program of Cornell Cooperative Extension of Essex County.
Since its inception in 2001, Adirondack Harvest has grown to encompass Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Hamilton, Warren, St. Lawrence, Lewis and Jefferson counties in northeastern New York. These counties contain major sections of the Adirondack Park and the Champlain Valley. Other portions of counties located within the Adirondack Park are also participating members including Herkimer, Oneida, Saratoga and Washington. Our focus has been on expanding markets for local farm products so that consumers have more choice of fresh farm products and on assisting farmers to increase sustainable production to meet the expanding markets.
(518) 962-4500, 252 Rte 22, PO Box 373 Westport, NY
New construction, restoration, remodeling, plumbing/heating, electrical, Retail hardware and lumber.
(518) 962-8281, 6472 Main St. Rte 9N, 22 PO Box 426 Westport, NY
Gift shop featuring Vera Bradley handbags & accessories, jewelry, local pottery, candles, linens, stationery. Clothing boutique features Alps, Tribal, Splendor & Woolrich sportswear for men and women. Laundry, dry cleaning pick up; Gift wrap and mail, UPS.
(518) 983-3316, 6478 Main St, PO Box 99, Westport, NY 12993
www.champlainbank.com – E-mail
Full service independent, local, community-owned commercial bank.
2 Champlain Ave PO Box 249 Westport, NY 12993
Keeping YOU Connected since 1905… In addition to quality telephone service and unlimited nationwide calling we offer FIBER optic Broadband with speeds from 50mbps…100mbps…1 gig
(518) 962-8512, 7556 NYS Rte. 9N Westport, NY 12993
Dedicated to equine rescue and rehabilitation, and to restoring horsemanship, the heritage and humane treatment of the horse. E-mail
518-907-4581 A full-service interior design firm fusing green design, ecological sustainability and historically sensitive architectural renovation.
518-963-4300 – 2310 Main St, Essex, NY. www.lakechamplainyogaandwellness.com
Your local haven for Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Massage and Physical Therapy – all in Essex, NY!
We are here to assist you in cultivating balanced wellness. Move, stretch, and relax in one of our multi-level Weekly Yoga Classes, or try an amazing, transformational session of Yoga Therapy or Physical Therapy. Promote well-being and balance with a relaxing massage. Our professional and talented wellness mentors are Susan Cerny, Karin DeMuro, Michael Fergot, Kristen Hatch, and Michelle Maron. See you at LCY&W!
Visit LCY&W on Facebook
518-963-7385, 6 Leaning Rd. Essex, NY 12936
Lakeside School is a farm- and forest-based Waldorf school in Essex County, New York that serves families with young children up to third grade. Situated amidst the Adirondack mountains and the fertile farmland of the Boquet River Valley, this school provides an enriching natural setting for its many programs, including year-round Childcare, a farm- and field-based Kindergarten, and mixed-grade Early Elementary instruction.
At Lakeside, children learn about themselves and the world around them. It is a place where children can still be children as they learn to be contributing members of a community. The experiences at Lakeside lay a strong foundation for success in all areas of life by fostering confdence, self-reliance, independence, a genuine interest in others, and a life-long love of learning.
Parents and community members are invited to participate in our parent education evenings, work parties, community events and rich festival life.
Lakeside School runs from early September to mid-June and is a developing member of the Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America. It is located on the corners of Cook and Leaning Road in Essex, NY at Black Kettle Farm.
Lakeside School is recognized and chartered by the NYS Department of Education and is a developing member of the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America.
(518) 962-2400, 1424 County Rte 10 Westport, NY 12993 www.meadowmount.com – E-mail A seven week summer school for talented and devoted music students. A school with “a special spirit that is conducive to total concentration on excellence in musical performance” and a place to enjoy the camaraderie of other young people from around the world who are serious about their musical development. Students work under outstanding faculty and present three concerts each week, open to the public, Sunday, Wednesday,& Friday 7:30 pm.
(518) 962-2077, (800) 440-8074, 6096 NYS Route 9N, Westport, NY 12993
Advocates and provides mental health support services. Self Help; Community Centers; Crisis Alternatives: 24 hours, seven days. United Way of Clinton and Essex Counties agency. E-Mail
(518) 962-4467, 192 Champlain Ave. Rte 22, PO Box 40, Westport, NY 12993
Wayne Shepard. General insurance, Home, Auto, Business, Boat, RV, Etc.
(518) 412-2712, 60 Sisco St. PO Box 413, Westport, NY 12993 www.overtimephotography.com Large capacity photo booth entertains guests and creates memories with unlimited photos during events. Fun props, photo frames, a scrapbook, custom DVDs, and green screen options. Personalize photo strips with date, names, logo, etc. Custom layouts available. Serving New York and New England, but will travel anywhere. E-Mail for brochures and questions.
(518) 962-4356, 20 Washington St, Westport, NY 12993
www.westportmarina.com – E-mail
Lake Champlain, Adirondack, children’s books; toys, clothing, tableware, gifts
gifts, jewelry, marine supplies. Something for everyone!
Expect the unexpected.