(518) 962-2350, 7103 NYS Rte 9N PO Box 323 Westport, NY 12993
A full service Farmstay vacation experience, including lodging, farm to table dining, recreation, local food products, special events and educational programs.
518-962-2280, 2576 Co. Rt 10, Wadhams,, NY 12993 www.dogwoodbread.com E-mail Wood-Fired artisan breads, fresh roasted coffee, house-made soups and sandwiches. Wood-Fired sourdough pizza with NY and VT beers.
(518) 962-8350, Main St.. Rte 9N, Westport, NY 12993
Groceries, deli, beer. Great movie selection. Magazines. Fresh produce, local when available.
518-335-1966, 1234 Stevenson Rd, Westport NY 12993
http://www.innwestport.com – E-mail
12-room Inn open May through October. Private baths, AC, free Wi-Fi. Inn Breakfast available to guests and public from 8-10am Mon-Fri, 8-11am Sat/Sun.
(518) 962-4899, 20 Washington St, Westport, NY 12993 www.westportmarina.com/galley Memorable lakeside dining, on deck or air-conditioned dining room. Lunch, dinner, late night bar menu. Live weekend entertainment. Saturday BBQ features. Monday night trivia. Wednesday piano jazz. Groups welcome. Free WiFi. Pets welcome on deck. Father’s Day to Labor Day. E-mail
518-962-8000 Full service deli. Main St. Carries full line of Boar’s Head food; Green Mountain Coffee.
Open Year Round. E-mail
(518) 962-8777, 44 Old Arsenal Rd. Westport, NY 12993 Bernard Perilaat.
Waterfront dining; indoors and outdoors, rehearsals, weddings, parties. Continental – French cuisine. Mid – June to mid – September. Winter contact (802) 496-3530
(518) 962-4001, Main St, Westport, NY 12993
Country inn. Rooms with bath, TV in every room. Receptions, parties, casual / fine dining. Across tracks from Depot Theatre and Amtrak.
Under new ownership August 29, 2016
See Facebook of prior owners: